THEXTAR

Administrator
Credits
1,941©
Cash
5$
FB IMG 1703611695067

⭕ Year in Review 2023 ❌
Reflecting on a Year of Gaming Adventures!

🎮✨ From epic story modes to thrilling gameplay, these games took me on a wild ride in 2023. Now I am gonna share my ratings and short reviews of these journey.

🎮 Red Dead Redemption II - 5/5
Do you need more explanation?

🎮 God of War - 4.5/5
Great game. I can replay it again and won’t be bored at all. The perfect combo of gameplay and Story.

🎮 Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves - 4/5
Loved it. Would love to play more uncharted story. The gameplay was smooth.

🎮 Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered - 4/5
As a spidey fan boy it was good to see him in action. The combat was very good, also it comes with a good story.

🎮 Grand Theft Auto V - 4/5
Most anticipated game for me. The moment I got my PC, I installed it first and played it through. So much emotion is with GTA. Rockstar never disappoints us (Except RDR 1 PC Port).

🎮 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - The Definitive Edition - 4.5/5
Couldn’t game over last time so I tried again. The best story in the GTA series.

🎮 Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag - 4/5
I can’t get over those sea shanties. I would suggest you listen to Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) and you will realise Edwards' love. A good combo of gameplay and story.

🎮 Assassin’s Creed Rogue - 4/5
I am a huge assassins creed fan. To me this and the ezio trilogy was best in story. I loved being a templar. Maybe the last good game from the AC franchise. Gameplay was same as AC Black Flag.

🎮 Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales - 3.5/5
It should’ve been a Spider-Man DLC. Nothing special. Story was predictable. Gameplay is the same.

🎮 Assassin’s Creed Unity - 3.5/5
The only good thing about it is its gameplay. The parkour is the best in the AC franchise. Story could’ve been better.

🎮 Assassin’s Creed Syndicate - 2/5
Felt like playing Age of Empires, like you have to conquer an enemy base. Repetitive Gameplay. The parkour was missing from AC Unity. Story was not good. Repetitive Gameplay. Just keep killing.

🎮 Demonologist - 3.5/5
I never tried horror and at the first attempt it was pretty good. Played the multiplayer mode with friends. Loved the gameplay. There were a few jumpscares which were very good. This is not a story mode game.
⭕ DLC ❌

🎮 Assassin’s Creed Syndicate: Jack the Ripper - 3/5
Its story is better than the original game. I would love to play a full length game with this story.

🎮 Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings - 3/5
Average.

🎮 Marvel’s Spider-man: The City That Never Sleeps - 4/5
Like the original game, loved the expansion.
Thanks for wasting your valuable time. Hope to play more games in next year. Happy Gaming!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock